Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Handmade seasonal cards

Seasonal Handmade cards

Hello friends, today I want to share some cards inspired by the seasons of the year. 

  My two favorite seasons are spring and winter. Flowers are a sight of beauty and when the flowers are in bloom it makes me happy and cheers my day. Two cards based on spring season. I have use vellum to make the flowers, and colored them in soft pastel hues. Watercolor the background in a colorful marbled look. Third card is based on winter season. Winter is so much fun, the weather is pleasant, festive mood is on and there is so mush love and bonding with family and friends. The winter inspired cards have small winter figures made with vellum and adhered to the cardbase. Hope you like the cards.







Entering my projects at: 

1) HNDMD: https://www.hndmd.com/articles/craftangles-monthly-craft-challenge-august-2020/

Products use from Craftangles: Vellum papers, white 240 gsm, pink and purple 250 gsm cardstock, Winter collection pattern paper.

August monthly craft challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment