Monday, June 8, 2020




"HELLO, Mr & Mrs" MIXED MEDIA , my wedding collage

Hello crafty souls, this month I am looking forward for new projects, inspiration & challenges .
Never in my wildest dream did I plan to make my own Wedding Day Collage. I am not so comfortable putting my own pictures. However, got some wonderful inspirations from the current month Moodboard and Challenges of some wonderful craft blogs. And here , I present my project.  With this project I am entering following Challenges describing how each has inspired me.
Thankyou for dropping by.

                                 


1) SPLASHYMIX: I was inspired by the wedding theme and how the colors for the theme totally took me over. I love pastel green and pink color, and combined with white YES!!, its beautiful. The wedding cake in the photo also inspired me to in cooperate a picture of my wedding cake cutting moment. Thankyou Splashymix for such a beautiful moodboard.

https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-18-june.html


2) MORE THAN WORDS: My inspiration for the word Hello is My own Wedding  Day 11.12.2012. Seven and half years back, this is how family, friends and the world greeted us " Hello, Mr and MRS"...For the creative challenge, I have chosen a white window  at the upper upper part of layout. Wedding Day is a big Day and  moment for every person. Personally it was such a big transition in my life. A new chapter, a new horizon, a new direction. Am happy and blessed to go along this direction.

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-2020-main-challenge-hello-and.html

3) PRIKA, all about crafts: playing along the current challange " frames", I have taken one of the best and most memorable moment of my like "My wedding day"  and framed some of the beautiful moments captured in my layout. #craftwithprika
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/05/blog-challenge-may-2020-frame-your.html

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and thanks for sharing your special day. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - what a perfect interpretation of our challenge at More Than Words! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at MTW and sharing your special day, xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding! I love the way you framed the photos and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Layout, loved the lace framing. Thank you for playing along Prika's monthly blog challenge.
    XO
    Jaishree
    (Blog coordinator, Prika)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done such a beautiful job with your collage! Those flowers are beyond stunning! I love the big full ones! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project :) Karolina (DT Prika)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely make!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenges, Apoorva Agrawal, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge.. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout - love the use of the flowers - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout
    Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty layout. Thank you for joining us at the Splshymix Challenges. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome project...thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge. Best luck!💗

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful design and layers! Thanks for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenges - Aditi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome design with beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge.. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. don't feel shy to use your photos Tenu. the flowers looks gorgeous and great take on our moodboard. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you againShylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations  Splashy Mix Challenge 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouraging words, looking forward for more awesome challenges.

      Delete
  21. I love it thanks for joining with us good luck

    ReplyDelete