Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Chill out scrappage layout

 Scrap-page layout : Chill out

Hello friends , thanks for dropping by. I have created this scrap page for the following challenges



 






1) Morethanwords: 

Inspired by the creative challenge: SKETCH, I have made my layout. My ideal day for a chill out (word inspiration) will be going out by the seashores, with a headphone listening to my favorite songs. I live in the tropics surround by beautiful hills. There is no seashore, never had the experience of being by the seashores, so I can only imagine. 

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/august-2020-main-challenge-chill-out.html#challenge

2) Academy of scrapbooking and arts:

Inspired by the subtle tones , the beach, sand and the relaxing theme, I have created my layout. I love the beach, the sand and taking a stroll by the seashores listening to my favorite songs will be very relaxing and a stress buster.

https://academyscrapart.com/blog/118-academyscrapart-challenge-august/

Cover Image



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your interpretation of the challenge and your gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the musical elements. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for taking part in the AcademyScrapArt Challenge

    ReplyDelete