Sunday, August 30, 2020

Altered basket

 Aletred basket, Friendship inspired

Hi crafty souls, thanks for dropping by. Created this lovely altered basket inspired by the friendship month. Entering this project at challenges







1) SPLASHYMIX: Inspired by the beautiful moodboard and friendship theme I have created my project. The beautiful floral display in the moodboard inspired me to create a floral arrangement around the basket handle.Friends add colours to our life and the colourful moodbaoard also inspired me to make my project as colourful as as possible. In tribute to friendship theme I have made a simple floral tag with the quote, " If friends were flower, I'd pick you."

https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-20-august.html

4 comments:

  1. beautifully altered and lover the colours. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you againShylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations  Splashy Mix Challenge 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous....Thanks for playing along at Splashymix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful alteration...thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete