Thursday, July 9, 2020

Title: My dream for the World: peace, hope, healing
Hello, crafty friends.Today  in this blog page I am sharing my first art journal page. I have never had one but this last few months I had develop an interest to maintain one. I am very much looking forward to have lots of fun .




This project is inspired by the current craft challenge themes @prikaallaboutcrafts and @splashymix and entering the same for the challenges.

1. Prikaallaboutcrafts: The theme " Window of my dream" is the inspiration. Here in the current present situation my dream for the world is peace,hope and  healing. As I gaze out of the window, I eargerly wait for mother EARTH to heal.
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/06/june-2020-blog-challenge-window-of-my.html


2. Splashymix: Inspired by the current  moodboard and vibrant colors, I created my journal page. Here in the current present situation my dream for the world is peace,hope and  healing. As I gaze out of the window, I eargerly wait for mother EARTH to heal.
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-19-july.html




10 comments:

  1. Lovely project :) Karola Prika DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project.. Thanks for joining us at Prika challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to add window in your journaling , thank u once again for participating in our blog challenge. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your kind words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved how you used wipes as curtains, thank you for playing with us at Splashymix challenge,
    DT Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so pretty! very nice ...Thanks for joining splashymix challenge ..DT Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work 🌸

    Thank you for joining us on Splashymix challenge!
    DT Zvia Bachar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous journal page you have created. love the details. Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.
    DT Gayatri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty project...thanks for joining us at Splashymix challenge.
    DT Chaitali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work ,
    Thank you for joining us Splashymix challenge
    Dt YuliyaDinets

    ReplyDelete